1. Legal Notice
SCEA Hautes Cances
20 Chemin de la barque
84290 Cairanne, France
+33 (0)4 90 65 84 08
SCEA au capital de 813 010,52€
RCS Avignon 339 189 813
2. Website design & hosting
1163, route du Thor – Les Valayans
84210 Pernes les Fontaines
Tel : +33 (0)9 72 53 84 77 – www.ugocom.fr – email@example.com
SCEA Hautes Cances (hereinafter “we”) is a company located at 20 Chemin de la Barque , France, SIRET 33918981300035.
4. Scope of this policy
We invite you to read this document carefully to better understand the practices relating to the processing of personal data that we implement.
5. Collection of information
We may collect and process the following data:
5.1. The data you send us directly
We collect information when you use our contact form. The information collected includes your first and last name, postal address, telephone number, fax, e-mail address and the date you contacted us.
5.2. The data we automatically collect
We remind you for all intents and purposes that it is possible for you to prevent the deposit of cookies by configuring your browser. For cookie management, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
5.3. How long your data will be kept
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than is strictly necessary to manage our business relationship with you. However, the data used to establish proof of a right or contract, which must be kept in order to comply with a legal obligation, will be kept for the period provided for by the law in force. Personal data relating to a prospect who is not a customer may be kept for a period of three (3) years from the time they are collected or the last contact made by the prospect.
When you send us an e-mail, we use your e-mail address to administer your request and respond to you. We will not publish your email address on our website.
You can ask us to delete your personal data at any time (see your rights in point 8).
6. Use of information
All the information we collect from you may be used to:
– Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
– Improve customer service and your support needs
– Send you information and/or prospecting emails. The processing is then based on our legitimate interest in informing you and developing our activity. In the event that you do not wish to receive emails from us, we give you the opportunity to express your refusal to do so when collecting your data, in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
– Develop statistics on the number of visits to our website.
– Improve and optimize our website, especially to ensure that our content is displayed in a way that is appropriate for your device.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given without your consent. This data is only accessible to accredited persons in the context of customer management.
8. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as such parties agree to keep such information confidential; such third parties including our group companies: Pierre Amadieu SAS, SAS Famille Amadieu, SARL Les Celliers Amadieu, SCEA de Gigondas.
9. Protection of information
We implement measures to safeguard the security of your personal information. Only employees who need to do specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
10. What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
– Right to be informed of the purposes of the processing and the identity of the controller (see above);
– Right of access and verification of data: you can, at any time, have access to the data that SCEA Hautes Cances holds on you or check if you are included in the SCEA Hautes Cances database;
– Right of opposition: you can, at any time, oppose the use of your data by SCEA Hautes Cances by sending your request by email or by post;
– Right of cancellation and/or modification: you may, at any time, notify SCEA Hautes Cances of corrections concerning your personal data and, if necessary, request that they be deleted from SCEA Hautes Cances’s database – except those that SCEA Hautes Cances is legally obliged to keep;
– Right to limit processing: you may, in particular, obtain a processing limitation: when you have objected to the processing, when you dispute the accuracy of the data or when you consider that the processing is illegal;
To exercise the rights mentioned above, you are invited to send a written request, accompanied by a copy of your identity card or passport, to the data controller:
– By mail: SCEA Hautes Cances – 20 Chemin de la Barque – 84290 CAIRANNE (France)
We will then take the necessary measures to satisfy this request as soon as possible.